Pinnacle Lake Estates Monthly Board Meeting
Board Meeting Minutes: Saturday December 5, 2020
9:00 a.m. at Pinnacle Lake Office
Present: Dan Latham, Barbara Baker, Bob Menzel, Rick Martin
Tim Ryan, Charlie LePage
Absent: Pam Manco, Mark Hodge
Meeting called to order at 9:00 a.m. by President Dan Latham
November 7, 2020 Monthly Board Meeting Minutes were read by Recording Secretary Barbara Baker. Correction to minutes: Correct the spelling of Charlie’s last name. The account previously called Main Money Market Fund is actually the Main Checking Account.
MOTION made by Dan Latham to approve the October meeting minutes as amended. Motion seconded and carried. Board agreed minutes will be recorded as amended.
Administration Report: (Pam Manco) – submitted written report: No new registrations for the Month of November. Reminding lot owners that all boats, motors, RVs, ATVs, etc. according to PLEs Rules and Regulations must be registered, belong to lot owners, and have stickers. Guest campers are allowed, but only with prior board approval. 4 new gate cards were issued for the month of November. A reminder about the winter office hours and holidays.
Treasurer Report: (Bob Menzel) – Current account balances:
Boat Dock Fund – $15,907
Main Checking Account – $139,544
Special Assessment – $100,519
Wayne Beagle Fund – $5,132
Roads Report: – Ongoing grading projects around PLE, cinders delivered for snowy weather, discussion of installation of the big culvert pipe, leak in bath house is fixed.
Security Report: (Mark Hodge) – no report
Architecture Report: – (Rick Martin) – no new lot owner requests
Special Projects: – (Charlie LePage) – Gathering information on the docks, Bob will talk with Goliath about an evaluation and a bid, compare to what we’ve gotten from Tiger Docks, discussion on best way to anchor the docks.
- Covenants and By-laws Revision – A lawyer has been engaged to look over suggested changes to By Laws and Covenants in the context of current regulations and from that our committee can formalize a new document that includes her recommendations and language that then can be presented to the lot owners to vote on. Current guess on when we will be able to have that vote is sometime next year due to COVID.
- Dredging Committee – Plan to meet Saturday the 12th of December.
- Audit – Ongoing
- Auction of PLE owned properties – tabled until further notice due to COVID
- Boat Docks – Discussed during Special Projects report.
- Inlet at Three Pipes – Look at next Saturday
- Request for 4 new gate cards approved.
- 2 Complaint forms submitted in November. First one, lot owner believes neighboring camper is partially on their property. Second, a dispute over outdoor area light on post – lot owner has security video of individual cutting their power line with an axe.
- Purpose of Closed (Executive) Session. A review of what topics need to be discussed in closed or Executive Session.
- iNeighborhood Broadband Mapping and GPS Assessment – would cost PLE $7000.
Open Forum Topics –
- Piles of rock stored around lake for PLE use only.
- The dam and the islands need to be burned.
- Filling in the holes around the pipe in the 3 Pipes.
Meeting adjourned at 10:37 AM by President Dan Latham
Minutes submitted by Recording Secretary Barbara Baker
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- Febuary 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020 – Cancelled Due to Covid -19
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020 Annual Board Meeting Minutes
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020