Pinnacle Lake Estates Monthly Board Meeting
Board Meeting Minutes: Saturday, April 10, 2021
9:00 a.m. at Pinnacle Lake Office
Present: Dan Latham, Barbara Baker, Bob Menzel, Charlie LePage
Absent: Rick Martin, Tim Ryan, Mark Hodge, Pam Manco
Meeting called to order at 9:00 a.m. by President Dan Latham
March 6, 2021, Monthly Board Meeting Minutes were read by Recording Secretary Barbara Baker. MOTION made by Bob Menzel to approve the February minutes as read. Motion seconded. Board agreed minutes will be recorded as read.
Administration Report: – Registrations for March included 4 boats, 4 motors, 4 UTVs and one camper. 12 new gate cards issued for the month. 3 replacement gate cards issued. Boat slip lottery drawing winners: Chris Mohrmann and Cory and Rachel Haney. Registration process: Motion made to approve vacation time for our office secretary, Cheryl Purfeerst. She will be on vacation June 4 – 7 and September 16 -25. (Office will reopen on Sept 27th.)
Treasurer Report: (Bob Menzel) – Account Balances
Petty Cash – $56.00
Boat Dock Fund – $30,531.68
Main Bank Account – $112,687
Special Assessment – $190,926
Wayne Beagle Fund – $5,133
Roads Report: – (Charlie LePage, Dan Latham, and Tim Ryan) – 25 loads of rock have been placed on PLE roads in the last month and a half. Grading should alleviate some of the wash boarding problems on the roads. Pipe in front of Office has been replaced. We plan to replace the other culvert pipe going to the beach. Many more culvert pipes need to be replaced.
Security Report: (Mark Hodge) – absent – Reminder, we still need one more Security person.
Architecture Report: – (Rick Martin) – Report: 3 applications made: 1. Steel dock with roof 2. Storage shed 3. Driveway pad with culvert.
Special Projects: – (Charlie LePage) – Arbors – suggest we put in LED lights. Arbors will be wired in next few weeks. Beach area has broken concrete slab that needs to be removed.
Covenants and By-laws Revision – (Rick Martin) – no report
Dredging Committee – This committee is renamed Lake Preservation Committee as more than just dredging will be addressed by this committee. Includes work on the tributaries and coves.
- Auction of PLE owned properties – Ongoing
- Boat Docks /Buoys – Dock inspection; Bid to repair pin at the dock
- PLE Mailbox Policy – PLE’s policy on mail delivery and CBUs will be based on USPS policy. Only permanent resident may be allocated a mail slot in a PLE CBU. Mail cannot be delivered to mobile homes, trailers, or RVs. PLE can only issue keys to a CBU box to lot owners who meet the federal laws regarding dwellings. Per Federal law, anyone may get a PO Box at the New Florence or Montgomery City Post Offices.
- Boat Slip Drawing – discussed in Admin Report.
- Requests for new gate cards: Lot owner request for 2 new cards not approved. Policy requires a name for each card. Cards may not be issued for vehicles.
- Issues/Complaints: Junk and trash on lots on Oak Drive.
- Grass cutting bid: Motion to approve bid by Michael Kenney made by Charlie LePage. Seconded and past with unanimous approval.
- When/Where to have Special Meeting for lot owners to vote on Revisions of By-Laws and Covenants – Shooting for November. Looking into perhaps using a local school gymnasium.
- Spring Work Day: April 24th, 25th. Remove broken concrete pads in picnic table area. Bath house. Swing set area. Beach improvement – Terracing.
Open Forum Topics –
- Lot owner says 10-year-old culvert on steep roadway needs to be extended. Charlie will look at this.
- Lot owner wants to know when road will be sloped for water drainage.
- Things are still being dumped that should not be dumped. Security says nothing picked up by camera.
Meeting adjourned at 10:02 AM by President Dan Latham
Minutes submitted by Recording Secretary Barbara Baker
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- Febuary 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020 – Cancelled Due to Covid -19
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020 Annual Board Meeting Minutes
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- April 2021